Saturday 25 May 2013

stress, stress oh and a lovely time at my dads!

So im guessing everyone has heard about instagram, well you can follow me here-http://instagram.com/zoeeisok
this is where i'll put all my latest updates, and where you can see my life in pictures:)

Lately i've been SUPER busy with school, and i can finally say I ONLY HAVE MY MATHS EXAMS LEFT :D:D

year 11 is so stressful, and i cant believe how quickly the 5 years at secondary school went. CLASS 0F 13! On the 28th of june i will have officially finished. although on friday (24th of may) i was told i no longer have to go to school except for maths, woo! i'm so excited for my new life to begin, but super scared about no longer being a little kid. it'll be emotional to say goodbye to some of the amazing friends which i made but i guess thats the whole idea of growing up right?

i'll be going to sixth form for 2 years to do a levels, and then maybe university. but i'm thinking about most likely having a career in make up artistry, although i'm still very undecided:P

just over a week ago i went to my dads;

we had a lovely time:)

i have 1 sister and 2 brothers but my dad has a new girlfriend and she has 4 kids of her own which means when were all round my dads house, theres 8 kids! which i have to admit, its great! and theres never a dull moment. i live with my mum and i love her to bits, and see my dad often (and love him too of course) i wouldn't say i come from a broken family, because actually, i'm very lucky to have such caring parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment